Thursday, January 24, 2008
Tips for Dry Hair and Split ends
Dry hair and split ends are signs of trauma or stress on the hair. Hair may be traumatized due to application of strong chemicals like those used in perming or hair straightening, constant use of spray nets or gels, frequent shampoo and conditioner,harsh or excessive combing and too much exposure to sunlight
1. Gently comb your hair using a large-toothed comb
2. Avoid harsh chemicals like perming or hair straightening
3. Use only mild shampoo. The use of a hair conditioner many be at most two times a week
4. Have her hair trimmed regularly to remove split ends
5. Get enough intake of nutritious food and a balanced diet with vitamin supplement.